Master of Arts in Theological Studies
The Master of Arts program is designed for men and women who desire to engage seriously in religious studies at the graduate level, but who do not desire ordination in professional ministry. Three emphases (or concentrations) are offered within the M.A. curriculum in order to meet the individual interests and needs of students: Biblical Studies, Mission and Evangelism, and Christian Education.
The personal and academic qualifications for the admission into the M.A. program are the same as those established for the Master of Divinity program.
Candidates for the Master of Arts degree will have met the following requirements for graduation:
- Completed all course requirements with minimum grade point average of 2.7, and with no grade below a “C-.”
- Successfully passed the Bible Knowledge Test.
- Submitted “Future Ministry Plan.”
- Settled all financial obligations with the ITS Administrative office.
- Completed all requirements for the degree within four years from the time of matriculation.