PLEASE KEEP IN MIND, WE ARE A GRADUATE SCHOOL. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACHELOR'S DEGREE PRIOR TO APPLYING FOR OUR PROGRAMS.
ALL applicants are required to have earned a regular Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution before applying for admission into seminary. In addition, we admit students of any race, sex, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the seminary. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color.
IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA
- Applications from US-based individuals are received throughout the year.
- Local applications for ANY PROGRAM MUST be received by the Admissions office no later than 60 days before a quarter to begin study.
IF YOU LIVE INTERNATIONALLY
- International applications must be submitted on or before April 15 to be considered for the incoming school year. Only completed applications will be processed.
- TOEFL score is required for non-English speaking international applicant.
- The minimum required TOEFL scores are 560 (paper-based), 220 (computer-based), and 84-85 (internet-based).
- The TOEFL requirement is waived if applying for Chinese and Korean programs.
ITS is an accredited theological institution that accepts students of any race, color, nation, and ethnic origin. We are accredited by the Bureau for Private and Post-Secondary Education (BPPE)、Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools (ATS), and Asia Theological Association（ATA).
Tuesday, May 12
Chapel- 11:45 AM
Tuesdays and Thursdays
Monday-Friday 12:30 PM