IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA
- Applications from US-based individuals are received throughout the year.
- Local applications for ANY PROGRAM MUST be received by the Admissions office no later than 60 days before a quarter to begin study.
IF YOU LIVE INTERNATIONALLY
- International applications must be submitted on or before April 15 to be considered for the incoming school year. Only completed applications will be processed.
- TOEFL score is required for non-English speaking international applicant.
- The minimum required TOEFL scores are 560 (paper-based), 220 (computer-based), and 84-85 (internet-based).
- The TOEFL requirement is waived if applying for Chinese and Korean programs.
Make sure you have all the required forms needed before you submit your application! Click on the button to view and download forms.